Place an order
Job Ticketing provides an easy to use sway to place an order with your organization’s print room. It offers a readily accessible and simple to use web-based order submission form built into the Job Ticketing User web interfaceThe User web interface provide a range of services for users, including a summary of usage and balance history, a list of the shared accounts that the user can use for printing, the current costs for printing usage, ability to add balance by using a TopUp/Pre-Paid Card or an external payment system (when using the payment gateway module), transfer funds to other users, view a history of balance transactions, view a list of the user's recent printing, and view print jobs pending release (when using a Release Station).. Since it is fully integrated with Job Ticketing, you can charge your print jobs directly to either a personal or shared Job Ticketing account.
In the User web interface, the Job Ticketing page has three main areas:
- Print room information—The top left of the page provides your organization’s print room contact details.
- Announcements—The top right of the page displays announcements from the print room (for example, discounts on specific products or print room holiday closures).
- Product catalog—The middle section of the page displays the products that your print room offers. You can view a description and specification for each product by clicking on the product image.
- Summary of your orders—The bottom of the page displays a list of all past and current orders with your print room. You can either scroll to the bottom of the page to view this list, or click the My orders link above the Product catalog.
Using Job Ticketing, customers can:
- Place a Print Room or FabLab order
- Approve a quote or proof
- Add comments to an order
- View comments from the print room
- Cancel an order
If you have any problems using Job Ticketing, have a look at Troubleshoot submitting a Job Ticketing order